How to authorize a 1688
How to authorize a 1688ID？
As a 1688.com account holder that is using Cross-border Pay (KJB), below are several conditions that you may need to check on before achieving a fully authorized 1688.com account status:
1. You are prompted with this message: "The 1688.com account entered does not exist"
This may be because:
(a) The information entered is not a 1688.com account number
(b) The information entered is the mobile number or e-mail address registered for login
To ensure you have entered the correct information, find your 1688.com account number at the upper-left corner of the 1688.com homepage (see image below).
2. The 1688.com account you entered has not been linked to any international payment products from WorldFirst (WorldFirst account) or Alipay Business (Alipay International account)
WorldFirst accounts and Alipay International accounts can link multiple 1688.com accounts, but a single 1688.com account can only be linked to one unique WorldFirst account or Alipay International account.
3. The 1688.com account you entered has not been linked to an Alipay account registered in Mainland China.
See instructions on how to link to an Alipay account registered in Mainland China here:
4. The 1688.com account you entered has not completed the identity verification process.
For 1688.com corporate accounts, see instructions on how to complete the verification process here.
For 1688.com personal accounts, see instructions on how to complete the verification process here.
5. If your company entity is registered in Mainland China, the 1688.com account you entered has not been linked to your legal representative's personal Alipay account (registered in Mainland China) or your company's corporate Alipay account (registered in Mainland China).
See instructions on how to modify or switch from an Alipay account that does not meet the set requirements here:
If you have any questions, contact our Customer Service staff online or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.