#Platform Connection Agreement
This Agreement is supplementalto the World First Asia Limited master terms and conditions (herein ‘the T&C’s’) that you have already agreed and accepted. This Agreement is to be read and construed with the T&C’s as a single contractual agreement.
- To continue supporting you with cross-border payments into China, WorldFirst is required to collect and supply information which demonstrates the legitimacy of your platform transactions.
- With theintention of simplifying this process you agree to authorise WorldFirst to directly access to your account with your platform(s) and/or payment service provider(s) (as the case may be) in the capacity of an authorised third party vendor. It is your responsibility to ensure you register with your platform(s) and/or payment service provider(s) (as the case may be) the correct name of authorised third party vendor and account number.
- By approving WorldFirst as authorised third party vendor on your platform(s) and/or payment service provider(s) (as the case may be) you are authorising World First to collect such information as WorldFirst considers reasonably necessary to validate the legitimacy of your platform transactions and therefore the authenticity of the cross-border transactions you instruct through WorldFirst. You may revoke this authorisation at any time however, if you do, WorldFirst may not be able to continue providing you with cross-border remittance services.
- The information gathered will be limited to information that is reasonably necessary to ensure compliance with local regulations, and will include but will not be limited to the buyer’s name, your order reference number, the order amount and descriptions of items sold. WorldFirst will not access, collect or store information which is not essential for the purpose outlined above.
- WorldFirst shall not be liable for any damage or loss that may result from not being able to collect sufficient information to support the authenticity ofyour platform transactions.
- WorldFirst is not responsible for any sales transactions that you conclude with buyers on your platform(s) and/or payments made by buyers to you through your payment service provider(s) (as the case may be) nor does WorldFirst have any legal relationship with your platform(s) and/or payment service provider(s) (as the case may be) in relation to your platform transactions.
本协议是对 World First Asia Limited 主要的条款和条件（以下简称为“条款和条件”）进行补充；这些条款和条件已经获得您的同意与接受。本协议应与条款和条件一起阅读并形成单一的合约性协议。
- 为简化此程序，您同意授权 WorldFirst 以授权的第三方供应商的身份直接访问您的应用平台及/或支付服务商(视情况而定)账户。您必须自行负责在你的应用平台及/或支付服务商(视情况而定)登记正确的授权的第三方供应商名称和账户号码。
- 授权 WorldFirst 成为您应用平台及/或支付服务商(视情况而定)账户上的授权的第三方供应商后，就表示您授权 WorldFirst 可以收集WorldFirst认为合理地必要的信息来证实您的平台交易的合法性，并证明您通过 WorldFirst 进行的跨境支付的真实性。您可以随时取消此授权；但如果您取消授权，WorldFirst可能无法向您继续提供跨境汇款服务。
- WorldFirst 按照条款和条件及隐私权政策的规定，可能在用于协助您完成跨境支付交易时必须提供的信息的情况下，会将所收集到有关您和您的平台交易信息分享予当地监管单位、中国的第三方供应商及处理服务供应商；以及当第三方合作伙伴向您提供金融服务，或依据您与第三方协议的约定提出要求时，与我们的第三方合作伙伴共享。
- WorldFirst 不会对任何因为无法收集到足够的信息来证明您的平台交易的真实性所带来的损害或损失负责。
- WorldFirst 不会为您在应用平台上与买家完成的任何销售交易及/或买家透过支付服务商向你作出的支付 (视情况而定)负责；WorldFirst也没有就您的平台交易与你的应用平台及/或支付服务商建立任何法律关系。