本同意及授权书约定您（作为客户）与World First Asia Limited （”WorldFirst”）之间，就您使用本同意及授权书项下的WorldFirst 服务的条款和条件，以及您为享用公司服务（定义如下）之目同意WorldFirst与公司（定义如下）分享您的信息的授权。本同意及授权书里使用的词汇与表达的意义在下面“定义”部分列出，您阅读本同意及授权书时，请参考该等定义。
指公司提供给您的服务，包括： (i) 介绍和解释 WorldFirst 服务；并 (ii) 回答 WorldFirst 服务的一般功能和工具的提问。
指您为开立账户或使用 WorldFirst 服务而提供的信息，包括但不限于： (i) 识别您公司、股东、所有者（包括但不限于名称、地址和电邮地址）以及供核实前述信息的文件；和 (ii) 您的店铺或业务信息，例如店铺的 URL，商家分类(即行业分类)和店铺位置。
指 WorldFirst 处理您的交易的信息，包括但不限于您的名称、账户余额、存款和提现等信息。
指 WorldFirst 提供给客户的国际付款和外汇服务。
2. 您在此保证，如果提供给 WorldFirst 的信息包含任何第三方信息（包括但不限于您的子公司、关联方、继任人和/或受让人，以及在相关的情况下，您公司的高管、董事、员工和代理），则该第三方已得悉被披露的信息的范围和目的（有关的信息列于 WorldFirst 的隐私政策中）；你进一步保证已就根据本同意和授权书使用有关信息，取得该第三方的同意，并提供的信息均为真实、准确和有效。
1. 您有使用 WorldFirst 服务和公司服务的意向； 2. 您明白所有关于 WorldFirst 和 WorldFirst 服务的正式沟通、承诺、保证、诺言、同意、放弃和合约只会由 WorldFirst 直接向您给出。不论公司或是其人员均无权代表 WorldFirst 行事或以任何方式使 WorldFirst 受任何合约的约束； 3. 公司服务是由公司独自提供，公司需要就所有（不论是由您或是由其他第三方提起的）与该等服务有关的主张和诉讼负责； 4. 公司和 WorldFirst 是独立与彼此。公司和 WorldFirst 无需就对方提供给您的服务有关的违约或伤害，或任何其他行为、过失、虚假陈述或不作为负责; 5. WorldFirst 及其关联方、董事、高管、代理和承包商对于公司服务和公司使用您的信息相关的义务、保证、承诺、责任概不负责; 6. 您明白为了提供公司服务，WorldFirst 和公司有必要交换并使用您的信息; 7. WorldFirst 对您的总赔偿责任（含合约、侵权（包括过失）及其他原因引起的）不超过 100,000 美元；并且 WorldFirst 对您的利润损失、间接、特殊、结果性、示范性、偶然性或惩罚性的损失不承担任何责任。
（丁） 您在此同意并授权 WorldFirst:
1. 与公司交换和分享您的客户登记信息，使您可申请公司服务。公司需要您的信息开立账户或提供服务；并 2. 与公司交换和分享交易信息，使您可享用公司服务。
（戊） 承诺 您在此承诺，您会赔偿并使 WorldFirst 免受于任何因本同意及授权书或因您或您的员工或代理的任何重大疏忽、故意的不当行为、欺诈或不诚实行为引起或相关的或遭威胁会引起的诉讼、主张、要求、责任、义务、损失、成本（包括但不限于律师费、费用和罚金）和利息。
1. 本同意及授权书以及因此产生的或与之相关的任何主张，均受香港法律管辖并据其解释，无需考虑法律冲突原则；并 2. 本同意及授权书引起或与之相关的任何纷争、争议或主张，包括解释、有效性、无效性、违约或终止，均应通过仲裁解决。仲裁将根据提交仲裁通知（见仲裁规则的定义）时有效的香港国际仲裁中心管理的仲裁规则在香港进行仲裁。仲裁员的人数为一（1）名。仲裁将以英语进行。
1. 您点击“我同意”或其他类似的按钮，或注册、可享有或使用 WorldFirst 服务时（以较早者为准），本同意及授权书即生效，其有效期直至 WorldFirst 服务到期或终止，或您书面撤回本同意及授权书。 2. 本同意及授权书的任何修改、变更或调整均需采取书面形式，否则无效。
This consent and authorization (the “Consent and Authorization”) is in both languages, English and Chinese. In the event of any inconsistency, the English version is the original language and the Chinese version is a translation for information purpose only. In case of conflict, the English version will prevail and will therefore be the binding version for both parties.
This Consent and Authorization sets out the terms and conditions between you as the customer and World First Asia Limited (“WorldFirst”) in respect of your use of the WorldFirst Services as stipulated hereinunder and your authorization to WorldFirst for sharing your data with the Company for the purpose of your enjoyment of the Company Services. Definitions of words and expressions used in this Consent and Authorization are set out in the section of “Definition” below and should be referred to when reading this Consent and Authorization.
For your own benefit and protection, you as the customer should read the terms and conditions of this Consent and Authorization carefully before you use any services as stipulated herein as this confirms that you have read and understood the terms and conditions hereof and accept those terms and conditions whenever WorldFirst Services are being used or made available to you.
Means: (a) a director, officer, partner, member, manager, executor or trustee of such person and (b) any person directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under common control with that person. For purposes of this definition, "control," "controlling," and "controlled" mean having the right to elect a majority of the board of directors or other comparable body responsible for management and direction of a person by contract, by virtue of share ownership or otherwise.
Means the services to be provided to you by the Company, which include: (i) introducing and explaining the WorldFirst Services to you; and (ii) answering your enquiry about the general functions and tools of the WorldFirst Services.
Customer Onboarding Information
Means the information which you will provide to WorldFirst to open an account or use WorldFirst Services, which include but not limited to: (i) identification information about your company, shareholders and owners (including but not limited to the name, address and email address) and the documents to verify the information provided; and (ii) information about your shop or business such as the shop URL, shop MCC (i.e. industry classification) and shop location.
Means the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
Means the information of your transactions performed by WorldFrist, including but not limited to your name, account balance, deposits and withdrawals.
Means the international payments and foreign exchange services provided by WorldFirst to its customers.
(B) Representations and Warranties
1. You hereby represent and warrant that:
a) you have the legal capacity and full power and authority to enter into, exercise your rights and perform and comply with your obligations under this Consent and Authorization, and this Consent and Authorization constitutes valid and binding obligations on and against it in accordance with its terms;
b) you hold all authorizations, consents, exemptions and licenses required to be held under any law, rule or regulation governing your activities pursuant to this Consent and Authorization; and
c) you shall fully comply with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as the principles and guidelines issued by the relevant government authorities for the enforcement thereof.
(C) Acknowledgement and Agreement
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
1. it is your intention to use WorldFirst Services and Company Services; 2. you understand that all formal communications, commitments, undertakings, promises, consents, waivers and contracts with you relating to WorldFirst and WorldFirst Services can only be made directly by WorldFirst. Neither Company nor its personnel shall have any authority to act for or on behalf of WorldFirst or to bind WorldFirst to any contract or in any other manner; 3. the Company Services are solely provided by the Company which shall be responsible for all the claims and actions in relation thereto whether brought by you or any other third party; 4. the Company and WorldFirst are independent to each other and one will not be held liable for any breach or violation of their respective services provided to you, or any other act, negligence, misrepresentation or omission of another; 5. WorldFirst and its Affiliates, directors, officers, agents and contractors are not liable for any obligations, warranties, undertakings or liabilities arising from the Company Services or the Company’s use of your information; 6. you understand that the exchange of your information and the use of such information by WorldFirst and Company is necessary to enable the Company Services; 7. WorldFirst’s aggregate liability to you whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) or any other ground shall be limited to USD 100,000; and WorldFirst will not be liable to you for loss of profits, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages.
(D) You hereby consent and authorize WorldFirst to:
1. exchange and share your Customer Onboarding Information with the Company for your subscription of the Company Services as the Company requires such information in order to open an account or to allow the use of its services; and 2. exchange and share the Transactional Information with the Company for the purpose of your enjoyment of the Company Services.
(E) Undertaking You hereby undertake that you will indemnify WorldFirst from and against all actions, claims, demands, liabilities, obligations, losses, costs (including, but not limited to legal fees, expenses and penalties) and interest suffered, incurred or sustained by or threatened against WorldFirst arising out of or in connection with this Consent and Authorization or any gross neglect, willful misconduct, fraud or dishonesty by you or any of its employees or agents.
(F) Governing Law
1. This Consent and Authorization and any claims arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. 2. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, in connection with or relating to this Consent and Authorization, including the interpretation, validity, invalidity, breach or termination, will be settled by arbitration. The arbitration will be conducted in Hong Kong in accordance with the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre Administered Arbitration Rules in force when a Notice of Arbitration (as defined therein) is submitted in accordance with the said Rules. The number of arbitrator will be one (1). The arbitration will be conducted in English.
1. This Consent and Authorization will come into effect from the date that you click the button “We Confirm” or a similar button, or registering for, accessing or using the WorldFirst Services, whichever is earlier, until the expiration or termination of the WorldFirst Service or you otherwise have withdrawn your consent in writing. 2. No amendment, variation or waivermodification to this Consent and Authorization shall be effective unless in writing.